A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Parks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Parks, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Parks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Parks practice?
Dr. Susan Parks practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette Hill, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Philadelphia Family Physicians, Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors, and Philadelphia Hospice & Palliative Specialists.