A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Parks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parks
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Parks, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Parks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan M Parks MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Parks practice?
- Dr. Susan Parks has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Parks practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians, Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors, and Philadelphia Hospice & Palliative Specialists.