A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Paullin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Paullin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Paullin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paullin graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Paullin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Transitional Care Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paullin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan W. Paullin practice?
- Dr. Susan Paullin practices Pediatrics near Rolling Hills Estates, CA.