A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Paullin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Paullin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Paullin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paullin graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Paullin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Transitional Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Wynn Paullin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan W. Paullin practice?
- Dr. Susan Paullin has 1 office location.
- Dr. Susan Paullin practices Pediatrics near Rolling Hills Estates, CA.