A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Payberah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Payberah, Family Practice is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Payberah
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Payberah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Payberah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Payberah graduated from University of Ancona-Ancona, Italy.
Dr. Payberah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
- Centennial Hospital of Frisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan R Payberah MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan R. Payberah practice?
- Dr. Susan Payberah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Payberah practices Family Medicine near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Frisco Family Physicians.