A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Payberah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Payberah, Family Practice is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Payberah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Payberah graduated from University of Ancona-Ancona, Italy.
Dr. Payberah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
- Centennial Hospital of Frisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan R Payberah MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan R. Payberah practice?
- Dr. Susan Payberah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Payberah practices Family Medicine near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Frisco Family Physicians.