Dr. Susan Payberah Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Susan Payberah?

0 out of 5

Posted on June 24th, 2015

She was extremely rude. I felt like she personally hates me.

My best family doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2014

She has been my family doctor for last 10 years and looked after my family specially my wife. The followings are why I say she was my best family doctor. - She spent lots of time getting information from us before examination and never rushed us even when she was very busy with other patients. - She cared greatly about all my family member specially with my wife even she was very hard to get information about her condition and I have to go with her every time to make sure data is provided to the doctor for proper diagnoses. - After I was played off from my job she always charged us minimum amount about 60% less than her normal visit. - When my wife had surgery and other procedure with specialist, she would review the information and x-ray before and after procedures and would call the other doctor and made sure everything was done properly. She was very upset for one of the procedure that was done to remove scare tissue and was not done properly. She communicated that to the doctor. - I recommended her to my entire friend. Me and my family very comfortable with her. - All of her diagnosis for our health issues were correct and action taken result was good except the ones we did not follow her instruction and advise. - I have been in Dallas area for last 32 years and had few family doctors beside her and I think she is the best for my family and far better than other doctors we had before her. - Depending to our condition, She always would see us even she had full schedule unless it was not urgent. I Think she has closed her office in Frisco and don’t know if she is accepting any patient in other locations. I hope she open another office because I and my family missed her and greatly appreciate her help looking after our family.

Charged Exorbitant Amount

Posted on October 8th, 2013

I went for a basic consultation with the Dr. She must have spent only 10 minutes. She charged double the amount than the other doctors. When called, I was told that this is a usual complaint received. Billing is exorbitantly high. I will not recommend her to others.

Horrible experience

Posted on June 24th, 2013

I had a terrible experience with this doctor twice now, and I will not go back . She showed up 30 minutes late and I was her first appointment of the day. She looked unkept and wrinkled-very unprofessional. When she spoke to me she was rocking back and forth distracted , looking at the wall. No eye contact. Made me very uncomfortable. my questions were not answered and I was rushed out the door.

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

outstanding, I will strongly recommand her.

Posted on August 9th, 2011

I travel from Oklahoma to see Dr Susan. Shes the best understanding DR I know. She not only helped me loose weight shes helped me get my self back. The nurses are great, very warm and understanding, they put themselves in my shoes! I can honestly say they have came a long way and doing great with new staff and place of practice in Frisco! Cant complain :)

She helped me resolve my back pain quickly

Posted on August 9th, 2011

I am very pleased with the treatment I received from Dr. Payberah. It took me 45 minutes to get to the car and to her office, (2 miles), due to the severe back pain I was having. She was able to see me right away and I left her office literally skipping. I can't say enough about her and her staff.

Awful Encounter

Posted on May 4th, 2011

I don't want to rant forever with unending paragraphs, so I'll just say that woman was downright rude and I will never give her my business or recommendation in terms of a doctor or a decent human being.

Abusive Doctor!

Posted on December 2nd, 2010

Dr. Payberah is a terrible doctor!

Posted on September 14th, 2010

DR Susan Payberah not only diagonsed what was wrong with me,what other doctors been struggling for years, she gave me a detailed plan of action and treatment in one single visit, contrary to t others who dragged me for multiple office visits.

Horrible doctor!!

Posted on May 16th, 2010

Dr. Payberah is a terrible doctor and should not have a medical license! She almost killed my mother through overmedication and misdiagnosis! No one should subject themselves to her rude and bullying ways!

WAITING... STILL WAITING

Posted on April 6th, 2010

Both my husband and I have spent hours in this office. After my last visit I will not be going back! The nurse was very quick to get me to a room but then I spend 45 min. or more waiting on the Dr. Payberah. Once in the room she disregarded all my questions and decided I just needed a Iron test, which I still have no results from but I do however have an HUGE bruise from the nurse drawing my blood. Its been over a week and I have yet to hear anything from that office.