Dr. Susan Pekarovics MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 14th, 2015
A golden Experience
Great service, lovely Office, very pleasant staff, and very knowledgable doctor!

June 12th, 2015
i am 71, she is not my first doctor but the best doctor. i had a problem for many years before i saw dr. susan, she found it by the first visite, it needed an operation, which i was very scared off, but she guided me with a lot of patients to all my worries. she is the one doctor i trust 100% and that is a very good feeling

Best Doctor I've Ever Seen
I have been a patient of Dr. Pekarovics for over 10 years. I never want to go to anyone else. She is a kind and caring doctor.

March 6th, 2015
We LOVE Dr. Pekarovics!!!!!
We LOVE Dr. Pekarovics!! She is friendly, always listens to everything we are concerned about and goes out of her way to make sure that all of our needs are met. The office staff ROCKS!!! They are all friendly and treat my family (especially my daughter) with respect. We will drive any distance to get the excellent care provided by this office.

Simply the best!!
It was my best experience ever! The stuff are very helpful and polite , always ready to help. The doctor is amazing , very nice and very experienced and she could help me when nobody could. I am grateful and happy with their work and service.

Best ever!!!!!
Office very nice and clean. Receptionist and all the stuff very polite and friendly. Dr. Pekarovics the best. She always found the cure for my illness. She's the amazing. Recommend for everybody!!!!!!

March 6th, 2015
This office is one of a million. The doctor listens and actually talks and explains things.They were asking if I had questions, and if I did they answered! My friend was right . She is a patient there for 18 years. This office is the best ever!!

A must visit office!!!
Beautiful office, the most polite and helpful receptionist, the best doctor ever with great manner, thorough, excellent diagnostic skills. The phlebotomist is a dream. The first blood test in my life when I had no pain and no bruises left.

March 26th, 2014
patient
She is the best thing ever happened to me! Saved my marriage and I am happier than ever.

February 11th, 2014
Just excellent!
She is a gem! Very attentive, well-rounded physician with superb knowledge. Her diagnoses fitted like "second skin" on me. Evidently, that resulted a quick and cost-effective recovery, I just admire her.

November 7th, 2013
The best Doctor ever
She's thinking out of the box. Solve the most difficult cases. She's care and very kind. Her presence already cure. Her stuff is a mazing.

July 30th, 2013
Outstanding doctor that knows what she's talking about!
I have been going to Dr. Pekarovics since 2005. She took me as a patient after two other family members went to see her and were diagnosed with thyroid issues. I was seen promptly and treated with the utmost respect. She takes everything I have into consideration, and though she is on the more analytical side, she is still very caring about your needs. She diagnosed me after a few necessary tests, that were performed within a very reasonable timeframe, and results followed within the next week. I highly recommend her to anyone that needs to see an endocrinologist. Her staff are amazing as well in helping you make appointments at a reasonable time/date for you.