Dr. Susan Perry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Perry?

Last exam visit

Posted on June 20th, 2016

Dr. Perry is very thorough in her exam procedure. She explains everything in language you can understand. If there is a questionable spot, she will biopsy it and send it our for a pathology study. I am completely satisfied with her services.

Posted on June 19th, 2014

6 years of excellent care.

Posted on January 21st, 2014

I have visited Dr. P's office off and on for 15+ years for various reasons from acne to surgeries. Dr. is prompt with her appointments and she does stay on schedule. One time she was held up by another issue and Dr. apologized profusely, then, got down to business. I always make a list of my medications for the nurse ahead of time and make sure I have my questions written down so I don't forget to ask something. Time usage is important to Dr. and It's my time, too. I would recommend Dr. P to a friend with the explanation "don't be late" and "be ready". My diagnoses have always been right on. Follow-up visits only when necessary. Office help uses their and my time carefully. I appreciate this doctor's office, staff and assistants. For appointments ASAP, I have used the cancelation list. Otherwise it could be two months+.

Doc has a real problem relating to patients

Posted on June 24th, 2013

While the desk staff in the office are very nice and there was no waiting (though I was the first appointment of the day so that may not be a good example of the actual experience overall), the doctor and her assistant were unbelievable rude and unprofessional. I've been to this doctor in the past, yet I had to have her permission to make an appointment again since I hadn't been to the office in a couple years. Then the appointment was messed up because I mentioned two issues, but for some reason only one made it onto my chart so when I arrived at the office, there was a major and pretty unprofessional freak out on the part of the doctor and her nurse or patient room assistant because the other issue wasn't listed on their records and "there wasn't enough time scheduled." It was a pretty simple issue actually and the doctor spent most of the 5-6 minutes she was in the room with me telling me her staff did not remember me saying anything about the issue and they had been with her for x number of years and they knew their jobs well so the implication very clearly was I a big liar. She even hollered out the door at her staff to show me clearly that I was wrong. Then she said quite unconvincingly "but I believe you." OMG, really? Is this how a doctor should act? Even if I were a total bum I think I should have been treated better, but I arrived on time, with my med list pre-printed and my insurance card in hand. I was polite and didn't even bother to respond to all the vitrol aimed at me. My issue was concern about dry facial skin and a recommendation of what to use or avoid. There are so many products on the market these day it's confusing and I'm sure some can do more harm than good so I wanted a little guidance from a professional in the field of human skin - i.e. a dermatologist. That was it. Besides the ruckus about my appointment, when I tried to ask my question, the doctor told me and I quote "This isn't Hollywood" we don't "do things like that." I wasn't asking about cosmetic surgery. I wasn't asking about makeup. I was asking about a decent moisturizer. So after wasting at least 80% of my short appointment on essentially dressing me down for the appointment being scheduled incorrectly and telling me I was asking for something unreasonable, she spent about 1 minute and told me to use vaseline. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. But you can't bet I won't be going back. Frankly, Dr. Perry you need to re-assess why you remain in practice.

Posted on July 20th, 2017