A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Petcoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Petcoff, Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Petcoff graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Petcoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan M Petcoff DO is a female Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Petcoff practice?
- Dr. Susan Petcoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Petcoff practices Gynecology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.