Dr. Susan Petcoff DO Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Seattle, WA

3.4

May 11th, 2011
GYNO and Botox - what a great combo! :)
I am 42 and have been to my share of doctors. I couldn't be happier with Susan Petcoff. I happened upon her office from a Groupon for an aesthetic facial treatment and decided to get some Botox (my first time)on that visit. Dr. Petcoff came in and took the time to explain it and what I could expect. She wasn't pushy and was VERY patient. She did such a great job that I decided to switch to her for my GYNO. A about a month later I had my initial appointment for my well woman anual exam. I had a few special circumstances that needed time to discuss and plan for. She took plenty of time and expressed genuine concern and showed great care. She called me the next morning to follow up on a test result just as she said she would. I couldn't be happier with her service, skills and knowledge. She also has an easy-going personality that made me feel very comfortable. I will be sticking with her as my go to doc for both my face AND my body! :)

September 20th, 2010
I am on anti depressents and blood pressure medication. I was denied an appointment with her because I had a balance owing of $75 and couldn't afford right then to pay it. Not only was I denied an appointment, she refused to fill my prescriptions until the end of the month. I thought doctors took an oath, first do no harm. In her case it should have been, first show me the money.

September 15th, 2010
Wonderful Doctor
I have been going to see Dr. Petcoff for over 4 years now, and I highly recommend if you are looking for a great ob-gyn, check her out. There has never been a question that I feel uncomfortable asking her, and all my questions get answered. Her office staff is always pleasant, I never have a problem booking an appointment that works with my busy schedule, and rarely have I ever had to wait more than 5-10 minutes once I arrive.