A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Pick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Pick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Pick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pick graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Medical Center
- Specialty Surgery Center-Outpatient Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Norris Pick MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susan N. Pick practice?
- Dr. Susan Pick has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Pick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Crossville, TN.
See Crossville Orthopedic Surgeons.