A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Pick is Good. Dr. Pick has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Pick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pick graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Medical Center
- Specialty Surgery Center-Outpatient Surgery Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Pick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan N. Pick practice?
Dr. Susan Pick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Crossville, TN.
See Crossville Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna Pick, Dr. Su Pick, Dr. Sue Pick, Dr. Suellen Pick, Dr. Susana Pick, Dr. Susann Pick