A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Pick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Pick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pick
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Pick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pick graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Medical Center
- Specialty Surgery Center-Outpatient Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan N Pick MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susan N. Pick practice?
- Dr. Susan Pick has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Pick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Crossville, TN.
See Crossville Orthopedic Surgeons.