A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Pikal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Pikal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Pikal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pikal graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Pikal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Pearce Pikal MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan P. Pikal practice?
- Dr. Susan Pikal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Pikal practices Internal Medicine near Clawson, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Clawson Internists.