A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Pincus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pincus
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Pincus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Pincus, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pincus graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pincus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Hyman Pincus MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan H. Pincus practice?
- Dr. Susan Pincus has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Pincus practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors.