A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Pincus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Pincus, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pincus graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pincus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Hyman Pincus MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan H. Pincus practice?
- Dr. Susan Pincus has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Pincus practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.