Dr. Susan Pitman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2016
Great first experience with Dr. Pitman
First ever visit with Dr. Pitman today. Her office runs like a well-oiled machine (I did have the benefit of an early morning appointment). She was kind, patient, and took care to ensure all of my questions were answered.

March 3rd, 2015
worth waiting for

September 24th, 2011
Dr. Pitman is the BEST! Knowledgeable, friendly, caring, etc. I highly recommend her!

August 3rd, 2011
I love Dr. Pitman! I've been going to her for almost 15 years now. My only, only gripe is the difficulty in making an appointment. You have to schedule your annual a year out and sometimes your schedule changes and it's so hard to rebook with them. You wait months. Other than that, I have no complaints.

May 24th, 2011
I would not even think about going to another OBGYN. Even though I'm past the childbearing stage, I just wish I didn't have to schedule my appointments almost one year in advance. In retospect,she's the best. Even if you have to wait in the office or examination room at least she does apologize for the delay. Her level of professionlism is superb, she makes everyone feel special when she is attending to them. I've been going to the office for years. Dad delivered my daughter:) All I can say is that say is kindness and understanding is priceless especially when you need to get advice on your health related issues.

February 25th, 2011
Dr. Pitman is wonderful! She is caring, compassionate, and spends as much time with you as you need. She is very personable and knowledgeable. She's terrific and I highly recommend her!

October 19th, 2010
The Best !!!!
She is the Best!!! I had lost a child previously to finding her. She put me at ease through my entire pregnancy and made sure everything went as smoothly as possible she dosen't miss a beat and it makes your pregnancy much smoother when you know you are in the best hands. can't wait to have my second child, so I can visit with her more often.

May 9th, 2010
love her
I think Dr. Pitman is an excellent Doctor.....she delivered my last 2 babies via C-section. Compared to my 1st C at NYU w a diff doc - my experience with her was fantastic. She always made me feel comfortable during visits, her nurse is great too. After I deliver, I actually miss seeing her! Also, the other 2 docs in her office and great too. (but she's my favorite of the 3)

June 22nd, 2016