A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Pohlod-Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Pohlod-Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Pohlod-Miller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pohlod-Miller graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Pohlod-Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Toledo Hospital
- St. Vincent Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Ann Pohlod-Miller MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Pohlod-Miller practice?
- Dr. Susan Pohlod-Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Pohlod-Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.