Dr. Susan Poncy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Poncy?

Posted on May 24th, 2016

Easily the most naturally pleasant doctor I have ever seen.

Great doc

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Great office, very comfortable. Dr Poncy always has time to discuss anything vital to my care. Glad I found her.

Posted on May 12th, 2016

can't say enough good things about Dr Poncy...she is the best in all respects

R. N.

Posted on May 13th, 2015

I really liked her , very professional.

Terrible Practice

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Worst doctor's office I have ever dealt with.

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

After being called by a staff person with my test results, the doctor did not even speculate on a diagnosis nor was she available to share her ideas or recommendations relative to my symptoms. I will not return to her practice. We deserve a better standard health care.

Overall experience

Posted on February 6th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Poncy for many years and will continue in doing so. Dr Poncy is one of the only doctors that acutually takes the time to s ...

horrible doctor

Posted on April 14th, 2012

After waiting for a month to have my first prenatal appointment I wanted to ask questions and have my concerns addressed. Apparently this doctor didn't care for that. She was an absolute snob to me completely disregarded my questions. When my appointment ended and I gave my copay to the receptionist she gave me back with my receipt another patients chart! This included her name the std she had her treatments and her address. I never called her to let her know, but instead shredded the document. I should have reported it instead. The clinic when I called to alert them of their mistake wasn't concerned, they showed no remorse that they broke a serious hippa law!The icing on the cake was that the doctor went through the trouble of kicking me out of the practice as a whole! What did I do wrong? Nothing. Beyond terrible doctor and practice. If you value your privacy do NOT go to women's institute of health and body!

No Complaints Here!!

Posted on September 1st, 2011

My first visit with Dr.Poncy and experience with her staff was very satisfactory. I was treated with professional courtesy and made to feel comfortable and confident with their services. I was referred to Dr.Poncy by a friend and will definitely tell my friends about her as well. Received a follow up call from the doctor herself within 3 days after my appointment. I think she is very thorough and conscientious.

Posted on August 18th, 2010

Dr. Poncy is best gyno that I have ever seen - my teenage daughter along with several of her friends go to her because of my recommendation. Wonderful person, is current with all new techniques. Just wonderful.

I Just Think There Are Better

Posted on May 5th, 2010

Dr. Poncy is an ok doctor but she just doesn't make me say WOW. She was very short with me and her staff. Both times I have seen her she is complaining about something. I just think there are doctors out there that care more than she does.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 24th, 2010

Dr. Poncy and her staff always went above and beyond to make my husband and I feel more than comfortable during my first pregnancy. I moved in the middle of my pregnancy and picking up with Dr. Poncy was great!I never waited more than 5 minutes to see the doctor. Dr. Poncy ws also great and very present for y deivery!