Learn more about Dr. Susan Ponkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Ponkey, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ponkey graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Ponkey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ponkey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Ponkey practice?
Dr. Susan Ponkey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Tucson Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Tucson Geneticists.