A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Ponkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Ponkey is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Ponkey, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ponkey graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Ponkey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Elaine Ponkey MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Ponkey practice?
- Dr. Susan Ponkey has 12 office locations.
Dr. Susan Ponkey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Tucson Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Tucson Geneticists.