Dr. Susan Elaine Ponkey MD is female, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Ponkey, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ponkey graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ponkey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare Shea
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ponkey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Ponkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Ponkey practice?
Dr. Susan Ponkey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Mesa Geneticists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna Ponkey, Dr. Su Ponkey, Dr. Sue Ponkey, Dr. Suellen Ponkey, Dr. Susana Ponkey, Dr. Susann Ponkey