A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Powell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Powell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Powell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Brazier Powell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan B. Powell practice?
- Dr. Susan Powell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Powell practices Family Medicine and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians and Dallas Pediatricians.