A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Presnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Presnell, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Forensic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Forensic Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Presnell graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Presnell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Erin Presnell MD is a female Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Forensic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Presnell practice?
- Dr. Susan Presnell has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Presnell practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Forensic Pathology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Pathologists.