Learn more about Dr. Susan Prockop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Prockop is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Prockop, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Organ Transplantation
- Patient Care
- Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Prockop graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Prockop has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prockop accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Prockop practice?
Dr. Susan Prockop practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatric Hematology, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Pediatric Specialists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.