A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Prockop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Prockop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prockop
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prockop Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Prockop, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Organ Transplantation
- Patient Care
- Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Prockop graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Prockop has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan E Prockop MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Prockop practice?
- Dr. Susan Prockop has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Prockop practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Oncologists, and New York Pediatric Specialists.