A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Prockop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Prockop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prockop
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Prockop, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Organ Transplantation
- Patient Care
- Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Prockop graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Prockop has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan E Prockop MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Prockop practice?
- Dr. Susan Prockop has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Prockop practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Pediatric Specialists, and New York Hematologists.