A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Protacio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Protacio
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Protacio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Protacio, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Protacio graduated from Dr. Francisco Q. Duque Medical Foundation, Dagupan.
Dr. Protacio has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Austria Protacio MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Protacio practice?
- Dr. Susan Protacio has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Protacio practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Primary Care Doctors.