A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Protacio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Protacio
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Protacio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Protacio, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Protacio graduated from Dr. Francisco Q. Duque Medical Foundation, Dagupan.
Dr. Protacio has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Austria Protacio MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Protacio practice?
- Dr. Susan Protacio has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Protacio practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians.