Learn more about Dr. Susan Pryor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pryor
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pryor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Pryor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pryor graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pryor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lee Pryor MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Pryor practice?
- Dr. Susan Pryor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Pryor practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.