A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Pryor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Pryor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pryor graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pryor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Medical Center Of Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pryor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans