A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Pryor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pryor
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Pryor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Pryor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pryor graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Pryor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lee Pryor MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Pryor practice?
- Dr. Susan Pryor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Pryor practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.