inactive

Susan F Puyau MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

September 21st, 2015
Great Doctor!

September 29th, 2014
Glad to find this site after 15 years. Saw her for a few years for annuals. Didn't have a problem with her until the birth of my first child. I did not want a C-section and had been in labor for 16 hours. The nurses all reassured me everything was stable and I could still deliver naturally. It was heading to 6:00 pm and that meant she would have to stay late to deliver my baby, so I guess she wasn't too happy. She was examining me during delivery and I made a mild sound of discomfort. She actually mocked me!!! Yes, you read this right. She actually mocked me! I was feeling so venerable at the time I didn't say anything. I just thought " she's having a bad day and that just slipped out, she probably regretted it as soon as it happened." But......NO, I moaned again cause I couldn't help it and guess what? she mocked me AGAIN!!! Amazing she is still practicing with this horrible unprofessionalism! Feel better not that I finally get to tell my story to everyone.

April 29th, 2012
nurse practitioner questionable???
The doctor seems to care and most of the staff. But I really question the nurse practitioner and the older sonigram technition professionalism in diagnosing patients as if they were the physician. Both gave absolutely no hope and it was all their opinion NOT the physician. When questioned the NP was pretty abrupted as if we as patients are not aloud to question her theory. Looking for another DR. without a negative abrupted NP. I talked to other patients who used to go Dr Puyau & had the same experience. They now go to other drs.