Overall Review

3.6

May 12th, 2016
Refused to give a referral to dermatologist for 86 yr pt w/lesion , said it was cosmetic and not an emergency and would not give referral after forcing pt to come in to see her.

February 17th, 2015
Her patient
Excellent doctor/spend time with her patient. on poimt/wonderful/know her job well.

July 9th, 2012
Scott Tapp, retired
Dr. Adams saved my life by diagnosing heart failure during office checkup, and then pushing for cardiac exam, heart cath, and finally pacemaker implant within 30 days! My wife and I have been seeing her for more than five years. We are very happy with Esse healthcare.

August 4th, 2010
I have been a patient of Dr. Adams for nearly 15 years. I recently lost my permanent job and insurance. I saw her about a month before my insurance stopped and she assured me that she would still see me and I could pay out of pocket. I called her today for a refill of my hypertension prescriptions and she sent someone out to tell me "you are no longer a patient and she cannot refill your prescriptions". I know it's just business, but you'd think someone who's seen me through so much would have a little more compansion than that. I was wrong. I know, I know...it's just business.

November 10th, 2009
She is a decent doctor. She just doesn't spend enough time with the patient (about 5-7 mins) and there is no follow up. I am a diabetic with neuropathy. I also have aftrial fibrillation. I found my own cardiologist as I didn't receive any recommendations from her. I have complained about foot & finger pain/numbness and was sent to a podiatrist but nothing was ever done about the finger numbness. I am in the process of looking for a new physician. Maybe I'm just needy.