Obstetricians & Gynecologists
Video profile
4403 6th St
Lubbock, TX 79416
806-791-1122
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Be aware of this Dr.'s Procedures  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2014

Cannot speak personally of the Dr. but absolutely horrible office procedures. Usually an indicator of more horrible policy/procedures lurking behind. I was to be new patient. I am also NOT a no show kind of person. They DO NOT place call reminders. No matter, still my fault that I completely forgot appt. Even offered to pay for missed apt, no problem. Because of being a new patient and missed/no show 1st appt., they BLACKLBALLED me from ever seeing Dr. Devine. I asked concerning reminders about appts. and was told they do reminders through patient portal. What the heck is that? I even asked and the receptionist/appt. lady would not even tell me. This "phone/appt." lady is also extremely rude. I figure it is a true blessing to NOT be able to go to this Doctor. God only knows what would have awaited after these kind of manners and procedures. "Pride goes before destruction and haughtiness before a fall".......The shoe fits.

|  Absolutely rude and absurd policy procedures  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2014

I was to be new patient. They DO NOT place call reminders. No matter, still my fault that I completely forgot appt. Even offered to pay for missed apt, no problem. Because of being a new patient and missed/no show 1st appt., they BLACKLBALLED me from ever seeing Dr. Devine. I asked concerning reminders about appts. and was told they do reminders through patient portal. What the heck is that? I even asked and the receptionist/appt. lady would not even tell me. This "phone/appt." lady is also extremely rude. I figure it is a true blessing to NOT be able to go to this Doctor. God only knows what would have awaited after these kind of manners and procedures. "Pride goes before destruction and haughtiness before a fall".......The shoe fits.

Sep 27th, 2010

She really cares about her patients!

by Cynthia Craker on Feb 26th, 2009

I was very impressed by this physician. She is caring and compassionate, answering all questions to my satisfaction in non-threatening, easy-to-understand language. I have recommended her to all of my friends and acquaintances and I will not hesitate to return to her in the future.

Jan 27th, 2009

Dr. Devine takes time with each of her patients. She has an extrordinary amount of compassion for her patients. She walked me through every step of pregnancy and delivery with excellent clinical skills and warmth. I would highly recommend her to others.