Dr. Susan Fernandez Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Susan Fernandez?

Sad story

Posted on March 24th, 2015

Oh Rose your name is so sweet! But you dear are NOT. You're causing a kind capable doctor to lose her patients. I do understand, I work in customer service and dealing with people all day can be a bit of a headache. However, we live in a city fueled by hospitality. If one isn't cutting it someone else will, even in healthcare. Dr. Fernandez please consider finding a more pleasant person to do the job. The only reason I give any stars is because you really are a good doctor.

Posted on March 11th, 2015

I liked Dr. Fernandez a lot but when we took our newest baby to see her, her staff was totally different and the receptionist, maybe office manager, was so incredibly rude. I'm thinking this is a pediatricians office your dealing with parents... Try to be a little nicer and compassionate. I don't know what happened to Marci or why we always had to see her nurse practitioner instead of the Dr. We ended up switching pediatricians. Like I said I really did like her and miss the convenience of her office being so close to home but it just wasn't worth being treated badly by an unhappy front office.

Posted on March 5th, 2015

one of the lady staff made a very unprofessional comment during our daughter's ear pierce and we dont appreciate her being sarcastic and mean.

VERY RUDE OFFICE MANAGER

Posted on June 24th, 2011

I WAS TRYING TO PROVIDE INFORMATION TO THE OFFICE MANAGER ABOUT OUR INSURANCE, SHE SEEMED VERY STAND OFFISH AND HAD A VERY BAD ATTITUDE. I WAS VERY FRIENDLY WITH HER THE WHOLE TIME BUT HER RUDENESS AND ARROGANCE JUST MADE ME NOT WANT TO TALK TO HER. I ASKED TO SPEAK TO HER SUPERIOR, HER ANSWER WAS THAT SHE IS THE OFFICE MANAGER AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE I CAN SPEAK TO. PLEASE DOCTOR FERNANDEZ, I LOVE THE CARE I GET FROM YOU OFFICE BUT PLEASE KEEP ROSE AWAY FROM TALKING TO YOUR PATIENTS. SHE WILL DRIVE THEM AWAY AND FORCE THEM TO SWITCH TO DIFFERENT DOCTORS.

would never look for another pediatrician

Posted on March 9th, 2010

i found dr. fernandez by luck, she is a very warm loving and experianced pediatrician. my child enjoys seeing her when needed. i have no problems asking questions and getting a straight answer. dr. fernandez and her staff are very nice and respectful. i could never ask for a better doctor.

Posted on September 4th, 2009

My child has seen this doctor, and this doctor came recommendedThings I have noticed1. Incredibly long wait time every time I go in.2. The doctor seems kind of spacey like her mind is elsewhere. The entire appointment with her seems very flustered and disorganized.3. She has seen my child but cannot remember milestones achieved, or my child's history of being in the office.4. She talked down about breastfeeding, not entirely, but enough to put me off.5. She did take very good care of my child when he was hospitalized, however going to her office is such a hassle.6. All in all I think she has too much on her plate right now to focus on any one patient as an individual.

Great Office!