Learn more about Dr. Susan Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Jensen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jensen
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Jensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Jensen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Laser Surgery
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jensen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Rae Jensen MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Susan R. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Susan Jensen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Jensen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Internists and Colorado Springs Cardiologists.