Learn more about Dr. Susan Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Jensen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jensen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Jensen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Laser Surgery
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jensen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Rae Jensen MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Susan R. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Susan Jensen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Jensen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Internists and Colorado Springs Cardiologists.