Learn more about Dr. Susan Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Rosenthal is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenthal
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Rosenthal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Ruth Rosenthal MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Susan R. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Susan Rosenthal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Rosenthal practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Neptune Pediatricians and Neptune Gastroenterologists.