A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Rabinowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Rabinowe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Rabinowe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinowe graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rabinowe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Nancy Rabinowe MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan N. Rabinowe practice?
- Dr. Susan Rabinowe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Rabinowe practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT.
See Hartford Internists and Hartford Oncologists.