A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Rabinowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Rabinowe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabinowe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rabinowe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Rabinowe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinowe graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rabinowe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Nancy Rabinowe MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan N. Rabinowe practice?
- Dr. Susan Rabinowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Rabinowe practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Internists and Hartford Oncologists.