A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Raff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Raff, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Raff graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Raff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Allen Raff MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Raff practice?
- Dr. Susan Raff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Raff practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.