A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Raghavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Raghavan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Raghavan, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Complications
- Growth Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Raghavan graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Raghavan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Raghavan MD is a female Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Raghavan practice?
- Dr. Susan Raghavan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Raghavan practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, IN.
See Louisville Endocrinologists.