A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Ramiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Ramiro, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramiro graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Ramiro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Pekin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan B Ramiro MD is a female Neonatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan B. Ramiro practice?
- Dr. Susan Ramiro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Ramiro practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Pediatricians.