Dr. Susan Rapp MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Chattanooga, TN

3.6

January 29th, 2015
Excellent caring doctor who I would recommend to family and friends.

November 8th, 2014
Very dedicated to my medical & wellness needs!
Dr. Rapp has been a wonderful physician to me. She has taken ample time to address my individual needs and medications and has always been courteous and professional. Recently diagnosed with diabetes, she has been patient with all of my questions and has made the necessary referrals to help me build a team of health care providers such as diabetes educators and a nutritionist. I am always prepared with written questions or concerns so as not to waste her time. I feel fortunate to have her as my physician. This Volkswagen facility also includes a gym, a dentist (Dr Graham who is great too!), Urgent Care , an Allergy Group, and a Pharmacy. Everything you need in one facility. I have recommended her to my family and friends as I believe she is very dedicated and committed to her practice and patients.//////

January 8th, 2014
I found this Dr. To be to professional and not very personable. She didn't seem willing to listen.

March 31st, 2013
Happy with Dr. Rapp
I have personally referred at least 25 people to Dr. Rapp and those people have added their family members to her as well. Out of all of the people I have sent to her, I only know 2 that weren't happy and to be honest they were both people who I know take too many pain pills and they both told me that she would not just prescribe the pain pills like they wanted. I can't answer as to why all people who have written reviews aren't happy with her, they may have had legitimate horrible experiences with her. My experience through friends and family that see her is that if you need something that is medically appropriate, you get it. If you don't, you wont. If you are a drug seeker, you want like her. If you have a situation that requires drugs, you will get them and you will be treated with respect and will love her as your Doctor. So judge for yourself.

September 15th, 2012
Find another Doctor.
We could not agree on my health goals.I really didn't want to die and she seemed indifferent.

October 28th, 2011
I was a patient of Dr. Susan Rapp . she did know or had review my records . personal call interupted my visit .I Have a defibulator and pace maker . my angle was swollen and i had back pain . i asked for something for pain and she acted as if i only was there for drugs. she said i do not have to give you anything. i have never had anyone to be so rude to me not even my family . I left so humilated and hurt to be treated the way I waS. I Was so downgraded .I have a heart doctor and no one was suppose to change my medicine and she tried to anyway . i knew I was in the wrong place . Nice on first visit gave her my records and then she knew nothing about me and was rude from then on. ShE haS some sort of a problem . No doctor should ever talk down to their patients . If so you need to find a new doctor who cares about the well being of their patient . I was very dissapointed with her ethics .

September 12th, 2011
awful experience
My family and I moved to the area 1 year ago due to a new job. The new Erlanger is just across the street from the VW plant where I work so we decided to give a try and look for a family doctor there. What an awful experience, Dr. Susan Rapp doesn't care about what you're saying and was rude both to me and my wife. Not sure if she has a problem with foreigners because after the experience I commented with co-workers and they also had bad manners from her side. My wife was suffering from food poisining and all she said was that she should become Vegan!!!!!! She also reffused to treat my daughters kidney's infection saying "it was nothing"...I have to say that Erlanger should provide better care and hire decent doctors!