A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Rattner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Rattner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Rattner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rattner graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rattner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan L Rattner MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Rattner practice?
- Dr. Susan Rattner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Rattner practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.