Dr. Susan Lee Rattner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Adolescent Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Susan Rattner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Rattner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Rattner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rattner graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rattner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rattner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Rattner practice?
Dr. Susan Rattner practices Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Adolescent Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and Reston, VA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Philadelphia Adolescent Specialists.