Dr. Susan Rech MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 14th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Rech delivered my son by c-section. At the beginning I wasn't overly impressed by her but I knew she was good at what she did. Another Dr. that is no longer there delivered my daughter by c-section and she was awesome. I have learned that Dr. Rech was straight forward and her personality had to grow on you. She has "softened" since she had kids of her own and I have noticed that she has become a more caring and understanding Doctor which equals an A plus. Doctors need to learn that bedside manner is as important as treatment and she did.

December 29th, 2010
Dr. Rech is a great doctor- if you are able to get an appointment. Scheduling is a nightmare. Appointments need to be made months in advance, only to be changed by her office multiple times, including the day of the actual appointment. Staff is always rushed when calling to make an appointment, which makes them somewhat rude. For the past several years, I've never waited less than one hour in the office for scheduled apointments. I am now almost one year overdue for a routine exam and pap smear due to their inability to schedule or keep an appointment. Although I've been with Dr. Rech for almost twenty years, I've decided to find another gynocologist despite my respect for her and my trust in her care because I simply cannot get an appointment to see her.

June 26th, 2016