A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Reeder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeder graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reeder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reeder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 13 plans
- Anthem - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Reeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Reeder practice?
Dr. Susan Reeder practices Internal Medicine near Plymouth, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Allen Park, MI.
See Plymouth Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna Reeder, Dr. Su Reeder, Dr. Sue Reeder, Dr. Suellen Reeder, Dr. Susana Reeder, Dr. Susann Reeder