A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Reeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Reeder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeder graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Reeder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Carol Reeder MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Reeder practice?
- Dr. Susan Reeder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Reeder practices Internal Medicine near Plymouth, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Plymouth Internists.