Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Reeds
Dr. Susan Reeds, MD is a Doctor primarily located in O Fallon, MO, with another office in O Fallon, MO. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Reeds is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital, Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan and Progress West HealthCare Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Reeds has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Susan Reeds is similar to the following 3 Doctors near O Fallon, MO.
Dr Thomas Wright
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Vascular Surgery
O Fallon, MO
Dr. Chaudhary Khan
Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Internal Medicine
O Fallon, MO 0 mi18
Dr. Jamie Tueth
O Fallon, MO 0 mi8