A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Reeds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Reeds is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Reeds, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Reeds graduated from University of Rochester . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Reeds has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes-Jewish St Peters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Robinson Reeds MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan R. Reeds practice?
- Dr. Susan Reeds has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Reeds practices Internal Medicine near O Fallon, MO.
See O Fallon Internists.