A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Rehm, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
She has special expertise in 8 Areas, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, Bacteremia, and Bacterial Endocarditis.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehm graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rehm has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rehm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Rehm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Rehm practice?
Dr. Susan Rehm practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna Rehm, Dr. Su Rehm, Dr. Sue Rehm, Dr. Suellen Rehm, Dr. Susana Rehm, Dr. Susann Rehm