A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reid
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Reid, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Reid has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Denise Reid MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susan D. Reid practice?
- Dr. Susan Reid has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Reid practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Rochester, NH.
See Rochester Psychiatrists.