Learn more about Dr. Susan Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reid
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Reid, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Reid has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Denise Reid MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susan D. Reid practice?
- Dr. Susan Reid has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Reid practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Rochester, NH.
See Rochester Psychiatrists and Rochester Geriatric Doctors.