A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Rendon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Rendon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Rendon, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rendon graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Rendon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Mary Rendon MD is a female Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Rendon practice?
- Dr. Susan Rendon has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Rendon practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Pathologists.