inactive

Susan L Richarme MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 12th, 2015
I selected 5 minutes, but my wait time is usually less than that. I am a long time patient and love Dr. Richarme. She always has time for me to discuss any issues I am having which makes me feel she really cares about my well being. She explains treatment options in detail and is very thorough in my examination. I feel she is my friend as well as my doctor.

August 20th, 2012
Donna Harrington
Dr.Richarme has been my doctor for at least 20 years.I could not have a better informed, patient and kind doctor. She has cared for many members of my family. My mother who suffered from dementia until her death a few years ago, loved to go see she.

October 8th, 2011
Deborah , patient of 18 years
My experiences over the last 18 years, as a patient of Dr. Richarmes, have been exceptional. I consider myself very fortunate to have a physician of her caliber and concern, always focusing on your health and overall well being. Always going that extra-inning for her patients....something you just don't experience much these days. As a physician she is exceptional and as a caring, compassionate person she ia also exceptional....a wonderful combination !