Psychiatrist

Koinonia Primary Care
553 Clinton Ave
Albany, NY 12206
518-689-0284
Locations and availability (1)

|  Knowing God Is Leading Our Paths  |  show details
by LA on Aug 22nd, 2013

Found Dr. RICHTER through other staff where she works. I have been in therapy 26 yrs she is the best of the rest I'd seen in all those yrs. Dr. Richter has a love for God which is apparent throughout our sessions. I believe the combination of her medical training and love of God has made a significant impact in my life. She has been accurate in diagnosing me and gentle in explaining how my life experiences have been both beneficial and derogatory in my characteristics. I would highly recommend her as a psychiatrist.

|  76 year old patient  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2012

I have seen Dr Richter for about 19 years.Much of the time in early years I was suffering from very deep depression. She has helped me through some very bad times and I believe I owe my life to her.She is extremely kind and caring. I can recommend her without reservation.

|  So thankful  |  show details
May 14th, 2011

Dr. Richter is a wonderful person and a wonderful doctor. She is both professional and genuinely cares. I am so thankful for her. She has helped me more than any other counselor I have been to. Her incorporating prayer and bringing God into the healing equation is key. Good well done!

|  Best In TBbbbbeshe MidwBest  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2011

Been going from doctor to doctor my whole life. Sure wish I met her first. Very impressed with her knowledge. She is an Angel and very pretty to boot. thanks for changing my life.

|  An excellent Psychiatrist  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

Dr. Richter has helped me more than any other mental health professional I have ever seen. It took me 20 years to find someone who could give me a correct diagnosis, the proper medication and the proper treatment. Her Christian approach to Psychiatry has been refreshing and and clear.I feel completely safe under Dr. Richter's care.

|  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

I think this doctor deserves and overall high rating: for knowledge of her field, treatment, sensitivity to patient needs, and follow up. She is sometimes slow on returning calls, however this may be due to a high demand for good psychiatrists in her region.

|  show details
Dec 15th, 2010

The physician, overall, was good. The building, and affiliated staff were aloof and not very helpful. The waiting area is not very private.