inactive

• Good
  • Bad

August 23rd, 2013
Knowing God Is Leading Our Paths
Found Dr. RICHTER through other staff where she works. I have been in therapy 26 yrs she is the best of the rest I'd seen in all those yrs. Dr. Richter has a love for God which is apparent throughout our sessions. I believe the combination of her medical training and love of God has made a significant impact in my life. She has been accurate in diagnosing me and gentle in explaining how my life experiences have been both beneficial and derogatory in my characteristics. I would highly recommend her as a psychiatrist.

January 22nd, 2012
76 year old patient
I have seen Dr Richter for about 19 years.Much of the time in early years I was suffering from very deep depression. She has helped me through some very bad times and I believe I owe my life to her.She is extremely kind and caring. I can recommend her without reservation.

May 14th, 2011
So thankful
Dr. Richter is a wonderful person and a wonderful doctor. She is both professional and genuinely cares. I am so thankful for her. She has helped me more than any other counselor I have been to. Her incorporating prayer and bringing God into the healing equation is key. Good well done!

April 15th, 2011
Best In TBbbbbeshe MidwBest
Been going from doctor to doctor my whole life. Sure wish I met her first. Very impressed with her knowledge. She is an Angel and very pretty to boot. thanks for changing my life.

April 13th, 2011
An excellent Psychiatrist
Dr. Richter has helped me more than any other mental health professional I have ever seen. It took me 20 years to find someone who could give me a correct diagnosis, the proper medication and the proper treatment. Her Christian approach to Psychiatry has been refreshing and and clear.I feel completely safe under Dr. Richter's care.

April 12th, 2011
I think this doctor deserves and overall high rating: for knowledge of her field, treatment, sensitivity to patient needs, and follow up. She is sometimes slow on returning calls, however this may be due to a high demand for good psychiatrists in her region.

December 15th, 2010
The physician, overall, was good. The building, and affiliated staff were aloof and not very helpful. The waiting area is not very private.

October 5th, 2015