inactive

Susan K Richter MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Albany, NY

August 22nd, 2013
Knowing God Is Leading Our Paths
Found Dr. RICHTER through other staff where she works. I have been in therapy 26 yrs she is the best of the rest I'd seen in all those yrs. Dr. Richter has a love for God which is apparent throughout our sessions. I believe the combination of her medical training and love of God has made a significant impact in my life. She has been accurate in diagnosing me and gentle in explaining how my life experiences have been both beneficial and derogatory in my characteristics. I would highly recommend her as a psychiatrist.

April 12th, 2011
An excellent Psychiatrist
Dr. Richter has helped me more than any other mental health professional I have ever seen. It took me 20 years to find someone who could give me a correct diagnosis, the proper medication and the proper treatment. Her Christian approach to Psychiatry has been refreshing and and clear.I feel completely safe under Dr. Richter's care.