Learn more about Dr. Susan Ristow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Ristow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Ristow, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ristow graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Ristow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Of Durango
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Clark Ristow MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Ristow practice?
- Dr. Susan Ristow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Ristow practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Durango, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Durango Allergists and Durango Internists.