A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Ristow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Ristow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ristow
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Ristow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Ristow, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ristow graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Ristow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Of Durango
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Clark Ristow MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Ristow practice?
- Dr. Susan Ristow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Ristow practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Durango, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Durango Allergists and Durango Internists.