A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Ristow is Excellent. Dr. Ristow has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Ristow, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Arthritis, Asthma, and Hives (Urticaria).4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ristow graduated from University of Rochester .More Education & Awards
Dr. Ristow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester General Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Of Durango
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ristow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Ristow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Ristow practice?
Dr. Susan Ristow practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Durango, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Durango Allergists, Durango Internists, and Durango Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Susanne Ristow, Dr. Suzy Ristow, Dr. Sue Ristow, Dr. Su Ristow, Dr. Suzie Ristow, Dr. Suzan Ristow