A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Ristow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Ristow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Ristow, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ristow graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Ristow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Of Durango
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ristow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan