A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Rodell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Rodell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodell
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Rodell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodell graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Rodell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Patrick Rodell MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan P. Rodell practice?
- Dr. Susan Rodell has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Rodell practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Internists and Boca Raton Geriatric Doctors.