Learn more about Dr. Susan Rodell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Rodell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Rodell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodell graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Rodell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Patrick Rodell MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan P. Rodell practice?
- Dr. Susan Rodell has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Rodell practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Internists and Boca Raton Geriatric Doctors.