A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Roeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Roeder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roeder
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roeder Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Roeder graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Roeder has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Henry County Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lynn Roeder DO and MD is a female Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Roeder practice?
- Dr. Susan Roeder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Roeder practices Medical Oncology near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Madison, IA.
See Iowa City Oncologists.