A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Roeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Roeder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roeder
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roeder Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Roeder graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Roeder has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Henry County Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lynn Roeder DO and MD is a female Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Roeder practice?
- Dr. Susan Roeder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Roeder practices Medical Oncology near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Madison, IA.
See Iowa City Oncologists.