Dr. Susan Rogerson MD Patient Reviews

October 27th, 2015
I like her
Easy to see, quick and takes time to talk.

October 27th, 2015
great doctor

February 19th, 2014
Privacy Issues
I do not go to this doctor and I now know that I never will. My mother in law goes to this doctor. She has been battleing with a sinus issue for three years now. She had surgery on her nasal cavity about a month ago and is still requiring antibiotics to survive the sinus pain and pressure. This morning my mother in law woke up sick and not making any sense. I called this doctors office to get her specialists name or the doctors name that preformed this surgery. They wouldn't give that information out to me because I am not on her privacy disclosure. That makes NO SENSE AT ALL! This is why people don't go to doctors any more. Because when they do they get over charged, referred to someone else, or told they have to come in a second, third, fourth time to take care of the issue since they havent seen you in 10 days..... This is why you are going out of business. I called this office to help out a relitive in an EMERGENCY situation. We are either going to the ER or the Specialists office one of the two. I needed this doctors offices help to determine where. And NOTHING. Brick wall. Hope this helps you determine if you want to go here.

January 16th, 2011
$150 fo referral?
I couldn't get in at the student center so I went to Dr. Rogerson. I thought I might have an eye infection. After 35 minutes of waiting (total over an hour in office) I saw the doctor for 5 minutes and got a referral to an opthalmalogist. The doctor that finally treated me only charged $55.