A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Roitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Roitman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Roitman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Roitman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Roitman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Roitman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Roitman practice?
- Dr. Susan Roitman has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Roitman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Royersford, PA.
See Royersford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.