Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Rollins
Dr. Susan Rollins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Johnson City, TN. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Cytopathology and Pathology. Dr. Rollins is affiliated with Johnson City Spec Hosp, Northside Hospital and Sycamore Shoals Hospital. Dr. Rollins has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Rollins has the following 2 specialties
Similar to what pathologists do, cytopathologists analyze specimens in a lab to help your doctor diagnose your condition. However, cytopathologists primarily analyze cells from tissues, tumors and lesions in order to detect disease, whereas pathologists...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Susan Rollins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnson City, TN.
Dr. Janet Stastny
Johnson City, TN 0 mi30
Dr. Cyrus Erickson III
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Pathology
Johnson City, TN 0.37 mi22
Dr. Rowena Velilla
Johnson City, TN 0.40 mi23