A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Rose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Rose, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rose has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center - Dayton
- Saint Jude Childrens Research
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Rogers Rose MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Susan R. Rose practice?
- Dr. Susan Rose has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Rose practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.