Oncologists

Central Florida Cancer Institute Davenport
40107 Highway 27
Davenport, FL 33837
863-419-0692
Locations and availability (4)

|  Fantastic doctor  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2013

All I can say is that Dr Ross is a fantastic doctor .She really knows what she is doing and also very compassionate and she does spend time with each patient. Very highly recommend her.

|  show details
by Christine M. Stephens on Aug 26th, 2013

When my husband and I decided to move to Floria we were very concerned with finding adequate medical care as my husband had colon cancer and would need follow up care. We found Dr. Ross and she has been an excellent doctor, very knowledgable but also very caring and compassionate. Many of our neighbors are also patients of Dr. Ross and we are so grateful for her kindness in caring for all her patients.

|  Great doctor !!!  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2013

Dr Ross treated my sister who was diagnosed with advanced stage breast cancer.She saved her life. She is very caring ,thorough and just a great doctor and a person. God bless her and her staff.My sister is alive and doing well thanks to Dr.Ross.

|  Great Doctor!!  |  show details
May 15th, 2011

My mother was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer back in august 2010. It was bad. Dr. Ross became her "cancer" doctor and since then my mom is doing MUCH BETTER than anticipated. Dr. Ross is open minded, caring, funny and just an overall good person, as well as a great doctor. LOVE her.