Dr. Susan Rossi MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Lima, OH

2.9

December 6th, 2013
Unsure what to do next.
I had an appointment. Was not impressed. Went to several sites to look up information on this Doctor. All were not good at all, in fact very poor. My experience was poor, and exactly as the other peoples descriptions say.

September 4th, 2012
Thank God I walked out of her office knowing I needed a second opinion!
Dr. Rossi was unable to operate/open up the program to view my MRI. She had her assistant do it for her and when she attempted to view, she shut the program back down and never got a chance to see disc due to lack of knowledge of running the program. She sent me out of her office with no treatment for a golf ball sized growth in my sinus... saying it was not the cause of 2 yrs worth of headaches. A second opinion is rushing to remove the growth and is treating the headaches with success with a low dose of blood pressure meds! She complained about how uneducated many of her colleagues are and that they were wrong telling me the headaches were due to the growth. I just hope and pray the time wasted seeing her doesn't put me behind on treatment if it is in fact malignant!