A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Rowling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rowling
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rowling Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Rowling, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowling graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rowling has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Elise Rowling MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Rowling practice?
- Dr. Susan Rowling has 11 office locations.
Dr. Susan Rowling practices Diagnostic Radiology near Pennsauken, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Pennsauken Radiologists.