A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Rowling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Rowling, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowling graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rowling has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Elise Rowling MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Rowling practice?
- Dr. Susan Rowling has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Rowling practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.